Crafted with heightened protection and long-term endurance in mind, the Trekking Extreme Socks 061 feature a zone structure which grants superb shock absorption, shielding the Achilles. A finely-chosen production blend optimizes thermal insulation and allows the fabric to transport moisture away from the foot, enabling steady air circulation and prolonged dryness. To top it off, silver ions and Merino wool are implemented to prevent bacteria, fungi,and mold growth, resulting in deodorization.
1. Comfort System - pressure-free, double welt.
2. Air Control System - a system of ventilation channels, supports the maintenance of optimal air exchange by removing moisture and excess heat.
3. Absorber System - triple weave of "3D" fibers absorbs the pressure of the foot on the surface; the entire sock is made in terry technique.
4. Anatomy System - Y-type heel properly profiled knitted fabric perfectly fits the foot, stabilizing it.
5. Rosso System - flat toe seam prevents chafing
6. Protect System - the terry layer protects the Achilles tendon and heel
Merino Wool 42% | Polyacryl 42% | Polyamide 13% | Spandex 3%